We have signed up and are committed to becoming more Disability Confident.
This means we are providing disabled people and those with long-term health conditions with the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we will:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicate and promote vacancies offering an interview to disabled people
- anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required
- support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- undertake at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
Michael Lambe, Director, M. Lambe Constriction, said: “We have always operated a recruitment policy positioned at employing the best candidate for the role. Becoming a Disability Confident Employer is part of our recognition that disability does not prevent someone from being that candidate. Regardless of circumstances – we want everyone to feel they are welcome as part of the M. Lambe Construction team.”