We have signed up and are committed to becoming more Disability Confident.
This means we are providing disabled people and those with long term health conditions with the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we will:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicate and promote vacancies offering an interview to disabled people
- anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required
- support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- undertake at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
Michael Lambe, Director, M. Lambe Constriction, said: “We have always operated a recruitment policy positioned at employing the best candidate for the role. Becoming a Disability Confident Employer is part of our recognition that disability does not prevent someone from being that candidate. Regardless of circumstances – we want everyone to feel they are welcome as part of the M. Lambe Construction team.”